Online vs offline gambling in India
As you may have already understood, we advocate online gambling in India on this page. However, which is best, online, or offline? We give our thoughts on this below and compare the two. *Spoiler, we’ll pick online gambling as the winner.
- The first and most significant point is that online gambling in India is legal in most states. However, the website owner got to be an offshore company. And offline, it’s only allowed in states like Sikkim and Goa.
- Simplicity and accessibility. As a player, you only need a computer or smartphone and an internet connection. Then it’s possible to play on various gambling sites online.
- Benefits and value. There’s tough competition among the online gaming companies, so there are always attractive bonuses, offers, and campaigns for the players.
- The game selection is much better and broader online compared to offline.
- There are several tools to prevent gambling problems. It’s simple to set different limits on gambling-sites. These tools are not similarly available offline.
- Players get a higher payback percentage (RTP) on games online.
Not everyone will agree on these pros, as it depends on what you value as a player.
- The atmosphere and gaming experience are unbeatable offline at land-based casinos and other places where you can gamble. Some players value that higher than anything else.
- We have the social aspect – You can play with friends, family, and other players. It becomes more like a social event compared to online, which usually takes place in solitude.
- Better for high rollers as the limits are higher.
In conclusion, online gambling gets first place, especially in India. As we stated above, it’s forbidden with offline gambling in most states. Although, a mix between them both is the best combination.
You get better odds and RTP (Return To Player) percentage online compared to land-based games. In other words, the chance of winning is higher when gambling online. That’s something to have in mind!
Banking & payment options
Everyone who wants to gamble on real money games in India needs to use various banking options. The different online gambling sites will offer a wide range of these for both deposits and withdrawals.
Here are some of India’s most common payment methods: Paytm, Google Pay, VISA, Mastercard, RuPay, Skrill, Neteller, Jeton, AstroPay, Crypto (BTC, ETH, LTC), PhonePe, MuchBetter, and Bank Transfer. In other words, it’s simple to make payments, but they all have different pros and cons. For example, some banking options will take a small fee, and the payout speed differs.
We recommend that you use web wallets, crypto, or some other online alternative as deposit methods. It can be beneficial as you won’t pay high fees, and no gambling activities will show on your bank statements.
The payout speed for withdrawals varies depending on what method you use. You will find more information about all this on your preferred gambling site.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your website’s payment or banking options, please contact the customer service team, and they will help you out.
Online Gambling game providers
A vital part of online gambling is different game providers. They manufacture and supply games to all gambling websites. So it’s not the sites themselves that own, for example, online casino games; it’s other companies. The game provider industry is growing and has become a lucrative business for many companies.
For example, we find big names like Evolution Gaming, Kambi, Microgaming & NetEnt. And they have earned a fortune providing games to various sites.
When it comes to Online Casino and Live Casino, slot machines and table games are provided by game providers. The same usually applies to sports betting as well; a betting company like Kambi sets the odds. In other words, the gaming sites do not own much themselves as they pay for odds, the various games, and sometimes even customer service.
To sum up, game providers are and will always be what makes online gambling possible.